Imagine a land where fantastic beings dwell. Imagine a land where grand adventures await. Imagine a land where perils and magic reside together. Now imagine this land is next to our own, but its entrance can only be seen by those who know of its secrets. This land is the Fey Realm.
The Ultimate Settings Guide: Fey Realm is a sourcebook for Savage Worlds that presents a micro setting set in the fantastical land of the Fey Realm. This micro setting can be used to build your own fantasy setting or set alongside an existing setting to form a multiverse or incorporate the fantastical themes of the Fey Realm.
Ultimate Settings Guide: Fey Realm includes:
- A brief history of the Fey Realm.
- Important locations within the Fey Realm.
- Seven fantasy player character races including: brownie, dryad, nyad, and sprite.
- New Edges, Hindrances, and Equipment.
- A collection of fantasy creatures for your Fey Realm adventures.
- … and more!
Ultimate Settings Guide: Fey Realm can be used to create a grand fantasy setting or as an add-on to an existing setting. Use it with one of Mystical Throne Entertainment’s historical Ultimate Guides to create an amazing locale for adventure!
Type – RPG Sourcebook
Authors – A.J. Preece
System – Savage Worlds
Release Date – July 5, 2016; February 25, 2018