When considering the history of law enforcement, there is one name that stands above the rest – Pinkerton. A precursor to any federal law enforcement agency, the Pinkerton Agency set an amazing precedent for detective and security work along with establishing (or at least influencing) a number of benchmarks that are still in use today.
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Pinkertons is a delve into the complete history of Pinkerton’s National Detective Agency from its roots to its modern-day incarnation.
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Pinkertons includes:
- The building and growth of the Agency.
- Major exploits of its many operatives.
- A look at the many facets of the Agency throughout its life.
- Write-ups of several prominent Pinkertons.
- Guidance for using the sourcebook in your games.
- An extensive timeline of events.
- … and more!
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Pinkertons includes the following How to Use guides for incorporating the source material quickly into your games:
- Shadowed Earth
- Savage Worlds (SWADE-compatible)
- Five Points (a Dark Streets setting)
- Entropic Gaming System
If you purchased a print copy of Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Pinkertons through distribution and wish to get your hands on the How to Use guides, drop us an email with a copy of your receipt and we’ll send them your way!
Type – RPG Sourcebook
Authors – Aaron T. Huss
System – Savage Worlds, Entropic Gaming System, Five Points
Release Date – April 6, 2019