11 TALES OF FANTASY HORROR SET IN AN ALTERNATE HISTORY
History is filled with mystery, intrigue, heroism, death, the supernatural, and horror encapsulated in the beliefs of the people in the form of folklore and mythology. That history comes to life in the alternate history known as Shadowed Earth.
The world around us is not what it seems, and most of humankind is naive to what dwells within the darkness. Only those with incredible will to withstand the horrors of knowing the truth can live among humankind while fighting or embracing this darkness. These are their stories, weaved throughout time from Mesopotamia to contemporary days. These are the stories of those who toe the line between what we see and what we are not meant to know.
Tales from the Shadowed Earth includes downloads in multiple formats (PDF, EPUB, & MOBI). Edited by Aaron T. Huss, it compiles stories from Box of Blades and Other Urban Tales and Shadowed Earth Anthology, Volume I into a single collection of novellas and novelettes.
Tales from the Shadowed Earth includes:
- “Love’s Strings” by Sarah Lyon
- “Keystone” by A.J. Preece
- “The Day I Met your Grandfather” by Paul Vogt
- “Wild Bloodlines” by Tyler Omichinski
- “Box of Blades” by Brian Reeves
- “Teenage Kicks” by A.J. Preece
- “Pebble and Mel” by Paul Vogt
- “The Caress of Oblivion” by Gilbert Gallo
- “I Write this Not as a Confession” by Tyler Omichinski
- “Spirit Guide” by A.J. Preece
- “Knight-Captain” by Paul Vogt
Type – Fiction
Authors – Gilbert Gallo, Sarah Lyon, Tyler Omichinski, A.J. Preece, Brian Reeves, Paul Vogt
System – N/A
Release Date – August 27, 2020
There are no reviews yet.