Savage Insider Issue 5: CONventional Gaming is dedicated to convention or one-shot styled adventures. Introducing new players to a system or setting is often done at conventions and via one-shot adventures. This issue provides four adventures of this design with six pre-generated characters each. In addition, there is a bonus fifth adventure without pre-generated characters.
CONventional Gaming is a cross-genre issue with content that covers multiple genres and settings. To coincide with the use of these adventures for conventions, a general interest piece is included with tips for game masters running games at conventions.
CONventional Gaming includes:
- Voyage of the Water Dragon pulp adventure
- Famine to Feast… For the Beast, For the Beast fantasy horror adventure for Judgment Day
- Angel of Darkness cyberpunk adventure for Interface Zero
- Breat Moss epic fantasy adventure for Kith’takharos
- Canis Lupus modern fantasy horror adventure for Judgment Day
- Tunse’al Setting Guide preview
- CONventional Advice general interest article about running convention games
- And more
Look for new issues of Savage Insider every 3 months in January, April, July, and October with Premium Content releases in-between.
Type – Magazine
Authors – Vickey A. Beaver, Michael Hansen, Aaron T. Huss, Curtis Lyon, Sarah Lyon, Dave Przybyla, Kevin Rohan, Jeremy Stromberg, Lee F. Szczepanik Jr
System – Savage Worlds
Release Date – July 6, 2012; July 1, 2017
There are no reviews yet.