Name: How the Dice Roll
Author: Aaron T. Huss, Christopher Banks, Jason “Flynn” Kemp, Justin Russell, Kevin Anderson, Kevin A. Ranson, Lee F. Szczepanik Jr., Marcus “Chaosmeister” Burggraf, Neal Hyde, Robin Elliott, Sean Patrick Fannon, Umberto Pignatelli, Vickey A. Beaver, Visionary Comics
System: Savage Worlds
Series: Savage Insider Issue #2
Release Date: September 30, 2011
Edition: 1st Edition
Savage Insider Issue 2: How the Dice Roll is all about what the community does with their gaming. The pillar article, Savage Worlds as an Educational Tool, takes a look how to turn role-playing games into a tool for homeschooling.
How the Dice Roll is a cross-genre issue with content covering fantasy, sci-fi, and horror along with supporting general interest articles.
Issue 2 includes the following:
- 3 fleshed out adversaries
- 9 new weapons
- A Savage Insider exclusive add-on for Beasts & Barbarians
- Part 2 of the Crypt of the Crystal Lich fiction series
- The first in the Echoes of Rome fiction series
- Part 2 of the Deadlands comics series The Kid
- A sci-fi adventure
- And much more!
Download Savage Insider Issue #2 at: