Imagine a land where fantastic beings dwell. Imagine a land where grand adventures await. Imagine a land where perils and magic reside together. Now imagine this land is next to our own, but its entrance can only be seen by those who know of its secrets. This land is the Fey Realm.
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Fey Realm is a sourcebook that presents a micro setting set in the fantastical land of the Fey Realm. This micro setting can be used to build your own fantasy setting or set alongside an existing setting to form a multiverse or incorporate the fantastical themes of the Fey Realm.
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Fey Realm includes:
- A brief history of the Fey Realm.
- Important locations within the Fey Realm.
- Seven fantasy player character races including: brownie, dryad, nyad, and sprite.
- A collection of fantasy creatures for your Fey Realm adventures.
- … and more!
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Fey Realm can be used to create a grand fantasy setting or as an add-on to an existing setting.
Tabletop Gaming Guide to the: Fey Realm includes the following How to Use guides for incorporating the source material quickly into your games:
- Savage Worlds (SWADE-compatible)
- Entropic Gaming System (EGS 2.0)
Type – RPG Sourcebook
Authors – A.J. Preece
System – Savage Worlds, Entropic Gaming System, Legend
Release Date – July 5, 2016; February 25, 2018; April 1, 2022
There are no reviews yet.